Five things you should know about Blonde Almond:
- Blonde Almond is all about travel, lifestyle and kids from blogger and award-winning travel journalist, Helen Warwick. Having launched and worked as deputy editor on National Geographic Traveller (UK) for six years, I’m privy to all the latest destination news, from the drinking dens of Brooklyn to sailing trips around the Belizean cayes.
- I wanted to develop a travel platform for the pleasure-seekers out there – even if you’re a parent, it doesn’t mean you have to stop travelling, eating out or staying in plush hotels. I also wanted to create a blog that people can actually trust – no embellishments, no lies, no bullsh*t.
- All the content is written by me. And you won’t find any PR fluff either – I only post reviews or stories that I honestly want to shout about.
- If you’d like to see your business on Blonde Almond, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com. I welcome free tickets to events, bars, restaurants etc for the purpose of reviewing and posting to the site and I’m also very interested in collaborations.
- If, for whatever reason, I have a bad experience, I won’t knock your business with a bad review – I just won’t post it. That way, my readers can fully trust everything I write about.